Courses offered at IIKM
Duration : Three Months
Eligibility : No Minimum Educational Qualification has been led down. All those interested in acquiring expertise in knowledge management and allied fields are eligible to apply.
Fee : Rs. 3500 or US$ 85 only to be paid on account of admission, registration and evaluation fee.
This amount is to be transferred to our Bank Account having the following details :
Name of the Account : Indian Institute of Knowledge Management
Bank Name : Indian Bank, Saket Branch, New Delhi, India
Account Number : 6769153438
IFS Code : IDIB000S097t.
Step by step method of learning at the Indian
Institute of Knowledge Management :
1. Get the Admission Form downloaded and complete the same
2. Email the filled-up Admission Form
3. Pay the Admission Fee by Cheque / Draft / Electronic Transfer
4. Receive the Roll Number and Study Materials
5. Go through the e-book carefully
6. Complete the assignments and send the same to the Institute by Email / Post
7. Submit the Project Report based on your experience and knowledge acquired regarding any topic relevant to the admitted student.
8. Wait for the announcement of results.
9. Receive the Certificate (Online)
In case of any clarification, contact the Facilitation Officer, Indian Institute of Knowledge Management (IIKM), A 14-15-16, Paryavaran Complex, New Delhi - 110030, India by post or by Email : [email protected]
For any clarification, contact may be made through telephone by calling on 011-29533801, 011-29533830, 011-29535053.
24-Hours Helpline : 9999833886
All those interested in getting admitted to one of the Certificate level courses are here by advised to fill-up the Admission Form given below and send the same on the above mentioned address by email or by post along with payment of Rs. 3500 by cheque / draft / RTGS etc.